As a licensed nurse registry, Comforting, Loving & Helping Hands Home Care Agency, we have experience working with Long Term Care (LTC) insurance policies. We also offer a variety of payment options if you’d prefer to pay out-of-pocket for our in-home services.
When you decide to use our services, we accept a wide range of LTC insurance. Before we begin treatment, we will check with your insurance company to confirm your coverage specifics, benefit limitations, and proper procedures.
Some of the private LTC plans we accept include:
- Long Term Care
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- CNA Insurance
- Hartford Long Term Care
- John Hancock
- Lincoln Benefit Life
- Life Insurance Company of North America
- Metlife Insurance Co.
- Metlife Long Term Care
- Mutual of Omaha
- New York Life
- National States
- Transamerica Insurance
- United Security Assurance
- Unum Provident
Medicaid Managed Care Plans (LTC)
- Aetna Better Health of Florida
- Florida Community Care
- Molina Health Care of Florida
- Sunshine/WellCare Health Plans
- United Health Care
If you prefer to pay for our in-home services on your own, we offer a variety of choices, including:
- Credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Personal checks
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Do not hesitate to send us a message to know more.